Friday 12 June 2020

Doesn't time pass quickly

Doesn't time pass quickly.

I can't believe that it was four years since I last made a post on this blog!


In that time, we have taken part in several more reenactment events as members of the Civil Defence Corps and I have done a couple of talks about the Corps for local history societies.


I have continued collecting equipment, uniform & paper work. I have also been improving our poster and information display.

Sadly, with the current situation, all of our Civil Defence re-enactment events so far in 2020 have been cancelled and it seems unlikely that we will be doing any other displays during the rest of the year.  

So to make up for not being able to spend time out and about showing the history of the Civil Defence Corps, I will be dusting off this blog and using the new sources I have found to add more posts.

I have started by updating the Useful Links page and will be expanding it over the next couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment