Tuesday 19 January 2021

Links to Civil Defence films available online.

 Links to Civil Defence films

available online.

 

Over the years, I have found that there is quite a range  of Cold war British Civil Defence films which are free to view online. I have finally complied a list of those I have discovered.

The main sources are Youtube; the Internet Archive and  the National Library of Scotland Moving Image Archive.

The list can be found here or use the link in the page sidebar

There are currently 42 films in the list including official training films, footage of CD exercises all around the country and some news-reel clips which include CD in some way.

 I will be expanding the number of films as I come across new ones.  I will also be adding pages covering footage of the Auxiliary Fire Service and the National Hospital Service Reserve in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment